Topic: No Website Package in Folder
The folder you selected does not have a website package...
This can be a result of several issues:
1. Your website packages are in a different folder:
If you built your Web Site to HTML in a different directory, press "OK" and select the "Browse" button and navigate to the directory where you built your HTML files.
2. You did not "build" your website to HTML:
With Web Easy you can save your website package, but before you publish your site you must build it to HTML.
To build your site to HTML, follow these steps...
- Open your website in Web Easy.
- Select "Build" from the tool bar, and press "Web Site (HTML)".
- If you do not change the directory, the Instant Publisher will default to the correct folder.
- If you change the directory where the website is built, take note, so you can use the "browse" button to find the directory in the Instant Publisher.
- Press "OK" to build your website to HTML.
- Use the Instant Publisher to upload your website to the Internet!