1. Open your website in WebEasy
2. Turn on the Inspector window by going up to View -> Inspector
3. Press the Page icon in the upper right-hand corner of the Inspector window, as shown below:
4. If you need to add the code to just the page you are on, select "Current Page", otherwise select "Document" to apply it to all pages.
5. Scroll down and double-click the value next to "Head Elements", as shown below:
6. Paste in your HTML code into the Edit Text window (avoid typing when possible)
7. Press OK
You should now be able to upload the changes to your website or preview it (pressing F8). When you are looking at it in your browser, you can go up to View -> Source to inspect the code, and you should see your custom HTML at the top in the Head section, as shown in the example below: