How to quickly repair your navigation menu links
If your navigation menu links are going all over the place, this video will show you how to quickly repair them. It will save your hours from doing it the long way. The video below you will walk you through the steps, or you can view the outlined steps at the bottom of the page.
Note: These steps are geared towards those who have the same navigation menu on all your pages.
1. Open your website document in Web Easy
2. Go to File -> Save
3. Remove any selection, then go up to Arrange -> Lock -> Unlock All
4. Navigate to Page 1
5. Select a textbox on your navigation menu
6. Resize the textbox if it's too long, as shown in the image below:
7. Repeat Steps 5-6 for the entire navigation menu
8. Hold down the Control (CTRL) key on your keyboard, select the menu textboxes and buttons (if you have them), as shown in the image below:
9. Right-click on the menu text, select Link
10. From the link-type menu, select None
11. Press OK to remove any incorrect links..
12. Click the background of your website to deselect your navigation menu
13. Right click on your textbox or button (depending where you want to place the link)
Note: For websites that have a different button color depending upon the page you are on, select the Textbox.
14. Select Link
15. From the Link-Type drop-down menu, select Page by Title
16. Press Web Document under Browser (do NOT type the name of the page to the left)
17. Select the page you want to link to
18. Press OK
19. Press OK
20. Repeat Steps 13-19 for the entire navigation menu
21. Navigate to Page 2
22. Delete the navigation menu text and buttons (if any)
23. Navigate to Page 3 and repeat this process to the end of the document (except for Page 1)
24. Once finished, navigate to Page 1
25. Hold down the Control (CTRL) key on your keyboard, select the menu textboxes and buttons (if you have them)
26. Go up to Edit -> Copy (CTRL+C)
27. Navigate to Page 2
28. Go up to Edit -> Paste (CTRL+V)
29. Navigate to Page 3 and repeat this process to the end of the document.
If you have buttons that are different color depending upon the page you are on, you will need to swap the buttons around on each page to fix it.