For instructions on how to repoint your name servers through Yahoo.com, please perform the following steps:
1. Click the following link to go to Yahoo's website:
2. Enter your Yahoo ID and Password, press the Sign In button
3. Under Go To, click the Domain Control Panel link
4. Under Domain, click the Manage Advanced DNS Settings link
5. Press Change Nameservers
6. Remove the existing entries, and enter the Name Servers that were provided in the Action Required email when the hosting account was setup
7. Press the Submit button
Once the change has been made, it will take 12-48 hours for this information to propagate over the internet.
If you need help, you can contact Yahoo's customer support number at 1-866-849-8258, or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like us to make these changes for you, please provide us your Yahoo User ID and Password.